7 Tips to Maintain Raw Unprocessed Human Hair
Raw Unprocessed Human Hair is the hair that has been manufactured and stitched onto a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding. It defines the state of fibre and quality. The cuticle layers have not been chemically altered and care must be taken to keep roots and tips from running in opposite directions. Unprocessed hair is high quality, feels and looks natural, retains dye colours and perms better than processed hair and last longer through normal wear and tear because the cuticles act as a protective layer for the rest of the fibre. Best virgin Indian Remy hair extensions are made from unprocessed hair.
Although our hair extensions are real hair, it is not root-based and does not receive the same nutrients and oils as your natural hair. The benefit of having Indian human hair extensions is that matches your own natural hair and can respond to heat tools, elements, and human hair products including hair colour the same as human hair.
But you get tensed when it comes to maintain desired hair. So, Chandra Hair has some tips for you to maintain your Raw Unprocessed Human Hair:
1. Shampoo and condition just like your natural hair. When it comes to unprocessed raw hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to shampoo and condition your hair regularly, especially if you use a lot of hair products. Deposits from the hair products, if not washed off on a regular basis, can degrade the quality of the hair (just like your own hair) and combined with the use of heat can affect the smooth natural feeling and behaviour of the virgin hair. If you maintain your virgin Indian hair extension properly, you will have sleek, smooth, tangle free beautiful natural looking hair for a very long time and will be able the reuse the hair many times after.
2. Always oil the hair before washing and even after. If you want to reap all the benefits from a pre-shampoo treatment, you can’t just use any oil. You have to choose one that’s able to penetrate hair, such as olive oil or coconut oil. Because they take time to do so, it is best to apply them 4 to 8 hours before washing your hair. If you wash it first thing in the morning, apply some coconut or olive oil on your locks before going to bed.If applied after shampoo, it creates a protective coat on hair that prevents water from evaporating, thus helping to keep it hydrated, soft, and healthy.
3. Combing your hair is necessary. You should comb your hair regularly. Natural hair can be combed as often as you like but when fully wet and saturated with a conditioner. This also applies to those transitioning. Sections hair, use a wide tooth comb, start in the back of head and move forward. Detangling hair gently from ends and work your way up for best result. Keep a spray bottle handy to keep hair moist. This eases the process and minimizes breakage.
4. Detangling hair with you own fingers is considered the best. If you are wearing a protective style, you may comb or detangle your hair with your fingers. Bottom line combing natural hair is done properly with fingers. This is the only way to eliminated shredded hair and to avoid raw hair from matting and locking.
5. Avoid dying your hair extensions so that they last long and match with your natural hair. You can do anything with human hair extensions that you can do to your natural hair. But, to sustain the natural look of these extensions, you need to avoid colouring or dying. It will help your hair to be cuticle intact and tangle free. The shiny and lustrous look will remain for long time.
6. Always comb or detangle your hair before and after sleep. It is recommended that you comb your hair in the morning and night. Make sure your hair is always completely dry when you go to bed. Sleeping on wet hair can tangle your hair and over time may cause hair odour. As long as you never sleep on wet hair, there is nothing to worry about at night.
7. Keep your hair tied mostly in order to avoid detangling and shedding. You need to braid your hair or pull it into a ponytail in order to prevent tangling or shedding. The hair will last for a long time, will be healthier and stronger when you take good care of it.
Get More Blog:- best tape in hair extensions