8 Advantages of Having Raw Indian Curly Hair
Curly Hair: It's a love/hate relationship.No need to do your hair; there are so many twists and turns that your hair is way more interesting than straight hair. Curl-acceptance is a recent development, you need to not to curse the curls anymore but embrace its uniqueness and authenticity.
Caring for curly hair can sometimes feel like a chore, but it’s actually pretty awesome if you really think about it. Most people want the exact opposite of what they have. Straight-haired girls want curls or waves and curly-haired girls want straight hair, it’s always been that way.
Even though we live in a world where sleek, blown-out waves and pin-straight styles tend to reign as the top hair looks, there are so many reasons to love a naturally curly 'do. Whether your ringlets are loose, tame, or wild, why not rock them with confidence and style?
From now on, you should embrace your raw indian curly hair and all the great things that come along with it. Here are some advantages of having or blessed with curly hair from Chandra Hair:
1. You are easy to spot in a crowd. You could be lost in a swarm of humanity at Disneyland and your group will be able to find you. You cannot get lost. Curly hair is an incomplete dominant gene, meaning there could be many versions of curly hair, like wavy or very tight curls. In a busy hangout place or workplace, having short corkscrew like hair is easy to spot out. Curly hair guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing.
2. Bed head is easy to achieve. Your favourite curly hairstyle results from going to bed with my hair wet and waking up with wild, crazy, yet super cool curls. There's no need for fancy tools or hair products when you want a truly effortless bed head look.
3. You’ve got to admit not having to wash your hair as often. Curls not only look good, but they also disguise your dirty hair even when it's past due for a wash. From not shampooing your hair for a day or two to not needing to blow dry your hair, your curly hair is definitely low maintenance! Like your straight hair friends, once they skip a day of washing their hair, their hair goes flat and boring. When you skip a day or two of washing, your hair has a new bounce to it! Did we mention, that less shampoo, equals saved time and money? No complaints here!
4. Volume, volume and more volume. Yes, you got right! Your curls give your hair more depth. Even if you have fine or thin hair your mane will always look voluminous. Your hair is always on point with lots of volume and personality. Who needs dry shampoo or mousse or hairspray or any volume-inducing hair stuff? Not curly-haired girls, that's for sure.
5. Fewer knots and tangles. When curly hair is tangled, it is a lot less noticeable than knotted straight hair. Straight hair also knows to get more split ends,which are very obvious. And of course, curly hair is unique and beautiful! Girls with straight hair spend countless hours on curling their hair with products and high temperatures, which can be unhealthy for your hair. You are blessed with naturally curly hair and you should be proud to show it off!
6. No combing; get ready in minutes. The best thing about curls is that you don’t have to comb it! You can just wake up and leave.Sometimes the frizz makes your look come together. The frizz gives your hair that 80’s looks to it that you can sport with any look.You don’t have to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron or other heat styling tool before you’re ready to go.
7. Curly hair is super versatile. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile. You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fab with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything. Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
8. Curly hair is unique. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Be proud of your curls and buy the best at Chandra Hair!